Translate

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Checking Grades

I will be sending home Synergy ParentVue Activation Keys with your students this afternoon. The purpose of the letter is to help families track student grades from home. Last year, I noticed there was a lot of confusion about how to effectively use the information from Synergy to keep your kids on track. Therefore, I have created the following Google Slides presentation.


I'm hoping the presentation will prove helpful. If you feel I missed any important details, please let me know. My goal is to help empower families to use this tool. 

I try to keep Synergy updated on a weekly basis. Work from the previous week is usually on Synergy by the Wednesday of the following week. If you ever have a question about your student's performance, please let me know. I'm here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message on our blog. Please be sure to only use first names and to keep your comments positive. All of the material posted on the blog is first reviewed by Ms. Kinsman.

We're Nearly There!

With the final week approaching, there are a number of last minute items we are trying to wrap up in class. The students have been working d...