Translate

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Welcome Back 2017

Welcome to the sixth grade! Your students are about to begin their final year of elementary school, and I am honored to be the teacher to prepare your son or daughter for middle school!


I'm the one on the right, although the other two are pretty capable!

We have a great year in store! I am looking forward to seeing many families at this evening's Back-to-School night, from 6:30-8:00 pm. Please feel free to bring supplies, or wait until the first day of school. Also, if you are not able to make it out to the school, all the information I am covering this evening will be available on the blog early next week. In addition, I will be sure all the important paperwork is sent home with your student on Tuesday.

Otto Petersen has many changes in store for the year! Not only do we have a wonderful new principal, Matthew Wilding, but a new counselor, a PBIS update, many new staff members and...Outdoor School this spring! The sixth grade team is excited to be bringing this wonderful program back to Scappoose families. 

I cannot wait to tell you all about it this evening!

-Ms. Kinsman


1 comment:

  1. See you tonight! And I'm over the moon that our kids get the experience of Outdoor school!! I grew up in Portland and it was one of the best memories of school I have. I'm exited that scappoose gets to go now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message on our blog. Please be sure to only use first names and to keep your comments positive. All of the material posted on the blog is first reviewed by Ms. Kinsman.

We're Nearly There!

With the final week approaching, there are a number of last minute items we are trying to wrap up in class. The students have been working d...